A Sellers' inspection can help eliminate all the difficulties a buyers inspection can cause:
Knowing what defects are present at the initial listing creates enormous benefits
- No more renegotiations.
- No more deals that fall through when the home inspector finds a problem.
- No more does the Seller have to deal with inflated cost estimates that costs him or her money.
- No more will the agent spend countless hours and dollars in energy and advertising to get a contract that is "blown out of the water" by surprise defects.
- It will allow the agent and the Seller to discuss what items should be fixed and what should not.
- It will substantiate your price, or may convince a Seller to rethink the asking price.
- It will be full disclosure protection for the Seller and agent.
- It will allow the Seller to shop around for the best price to repair (not an inflated price that a Buyer would use to make sure all is covered.
- It streamlines the process.
How easy is selling a house with a Seller's Inspection?
It is pretty safe to assume that a buyer who contracts to buy your house will want to have a professional whole house inspection conducted. Most sale contracts are written with a "contingent upon an acceptable whole house inspection" clause. So why not wait unitl you have a buyer who wants and will pay for an inspection?
Call us today to schedule your sellers home inspection and you will have a distinct advantage which will help you hear those magic words....."It's Sold!"